Company Profile - Who We Are
CEMEX is a leading vertically integrated heavy building materials company focused on four core businesses—Cement, Ready-Mix Concrete, Aggregates, and Urbanization Solutions.
2021 Key Figures
A leading global building materials company
- Annual sales of US$14.5 billion and EBITDA of US$2.9 billion in 2021.
- One of the leaders in each of our core businesses: cement, ready-mix concrete, and aggregates.
- Strategically positioned across the Americas, the Caribbean, Europe, Africa, the Middle East and Asia.
- Trade relationships in 96 nations and one of the world’s top traders of cement and clinker.
- More than 46,000 employees worldwide.
* As of December 31st, 2021
CEMEX by the numbers: Worldwide Presence
Data as of December 31, 2021
- 63 cement and grinding plants
- 89 million tons installed production capacity
- 1,351 ready-mix concrete plants
- 49 million m3, ready-mix concrete annual sales volume
- 253 aggregates quarries
- 137 million tons, aggregates annual sales volume
- 269 land distribution centers
- 67 marine terminals